Finance and Accounting Process
We offer customized services that are designed to address the specific needs of small,medium and large scale Enterprises. Our team of financial industry experts provide profound insights meticulously managing billing, invoicing, investment portfolio, claims and accounting that drives business efficiency and cost-effective processing.
Financial accounting is a fundamental back office process that includes general ledger (GL), accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable(AR). The industries incorporates certain business processes with specific accounting procedures that have been adopted and endorsed.
The scope of Finance and Accounting process revolves around
- Administer General Ledger with finance controls and procedures
- Recording of all expenses & income.
- Maintenance of various ledger & sub-ledger accounts.
- Processing of asset disposal and depreciation journals
- Reconciliations – Bank, Branch, Inter-Company, Ledger & Sub-Ledger
- Month-end & Year-end Closing
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Reports and MISReporting
- Oversee Accounts Payable including vendor payments,reconciliations, aging analysis, journal entries and Tax reporting.
- Consolidate Financial reporting, journal entries
- Compliance with accepted regulations and standards
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Process
For a detailed discussion, please do call on us on 91- 98450-99383 or mail us at "email@example.com"