Payroll and work force Management
Make time for your Business and leave the rest to us.
Market Research shows that corporate find outsourcing payroll process as a much economic option than running the process internally. The cost involved in setting up a separate department, payroll checks, bank account charges, record maintenance, payroll software, audit, inspections, infrastructure costs etc can work out costlier and stressful at times of staff attrition.
The scope of outsourcing covers the following aspects in HR and Payroll
- Monthly payroll processing
- Preparing the monthly bank advise statement for crediting the salary into the bank accounts
- Preparation and filling of profession tax, Provident Fund and TDS Deductions
- Prepare and issue tax deduction certificates (Form 16) at the year end for employees and salary certificates with out salary deduction
- Prepare and file quarterly E-Tax deducted at source returns
- Process full and final settlement of resigned employees
- Provide consultancy to employees on all taxation matters
Data required at the end of every month
- Number of employees who have joined/resigned at the end of the current month
- Any variable payments, promotions or bonus or revisions
For a detailed discussion, please call on 91-9845099383 or mail at "email@example.com"