HR and Training
We participate in End-to-End Recruitment of professionals across various Cadres - Junior, Mid, Senior and Board Level. Our domain expertise lies in KPO and BPO, Manufacturing, Banking and Financial segment, Pharmaceuticals and Manufacturing.Training
Every individual is a field of infinite potentiality. An individual, well integrated in body-mind-spirit responds well to teamwork and pursue excellence at workplace against all odds. Taurus has a set of dynamic trainers well experienced in different gamuts of training from Leadership Development Programs, Management development programs, Team building Programs, Cross cultural Diversity training MBA Campus to Corporate Programs, Emotional Competency development to Workshops on Anger management, Success and failure management, Negativity Management etc.
We aid in succession planning and help emerging leaders build necessary skill sets and competencies, emotional and spiritual intelligence to transform normal workplaces to powerhouses of performance excellence. Our training solutions connect skill-building activities to real-world business goals, real-time case studies etc. Our workshops are highly synergistic and interactive filled with energizing and creative activities that ripples happiness and fun
With an aim to enhance the Employee productivity and their morale, we offer corporate training programs in the field of Sales and marketing, Customer service, Behavioral and soft skills, Leadership management. The approach adopted is in various stages.
- Organization’s Aim
- Understanding the organization aim and needs and how the aims are met by range of jobs that exist in the organization
- Analysing training needs
- Understanding what people need to learn. This is done by analysingthe knowledge, skills and attitudes that each job require. Secondly assessing the degree of competency of Job holders to meet those requirements
- Setting aims and Learning objectives
- specify what trainees should be able to do as a result of the training
- Designing the training strategy
- Designing appropriate modules/Course incorporating various methodologies
- Implementing training strategy
- Executing the training program
- Evaluating and establishing the quality and effectiveness of training program
The training program may use a combination of
For a detailed discussion on the same, please do call on at 91-98450-99383 or mail us at "firstname.lastname@example.org"